Technical Support Analyst
About Unlimited Systems:
Unlimited Systems is a group of healthcare leaders, tech gurus, and client success champions committed to enhancing the operational and treatment delivery success of specialty healthcare providers. For nearly two decades, we’ve been delivering market-leading technology solutions proven to help cancer care centers automate complex tasks and more efficiently provide lifesaving treatments to patients.
As a Cincinnati Top Workplace, we take pride in maintaining a healthy work environment that supports and recognizes the contributions of every team member. Individual success at Unlimited Systems is boosted by ensuring team members know the organizational goals, how we are accomplishing them, and how each person can contribute. With Unlimited Systems, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your skills in customer relationship management, professional consulting, healthcare technology, and leadership. If you meet the following prerequisites and want to have fun while developing increasingly valuable skills, and make good money while doing it, we look forward to meeting you.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks and varying priorities
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Service oriented, customer first focus
- Self-motivator with strong time management skills
About the Job:
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be supporting our proprietary software solutions across a national client base of healthcare organizations. We are seeking personable, responsive, motivated team members to join our expanding close-knit, client facing team of professionals!
The team you are joining supports the Unlimited Systems client base by investigating and resolving customer inquiries and issues arising from use of our software. This position is responsible for documenting customer concerns, troubleshooting, and ensuring a timely issue resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to client inquiries via ServiceNow case management portal, telephone and e-mail
- Troubleshooting client specific problems related to software solutions and workflow
- Coordinating ongoing communication of solutions and software enhancements
- Facilitating service and product delivery satisfaction through cross-functional team collaboration
- Installation, upgrading, and configuration of supported software
- Creating support documentation to allow for efficient team support
- Introductory troubleshooting, maintenance, and administration of database related issues
- Identifying high priority issues and responding with a standardized escalation process
- Building proficiency on Unlimited Systems’ software products and service offerings
- Evaluating and making recommendations to client IT departments regarding technical direction
- Flexibility to participate in off hours coverage of maintenance and support windows.
- Travel <25%
- Full-time position – base salary commensurate with skills/experience plus travel incentive(s)
- Structured annual bonus program
- Company matching 401(k)
- Health and Dental insurance premiums paid in full by Unlimited Systems
- Sponsorship of professional training opportunities
- Hybrid work environment – after initial training, option to work from home setting with intermittent in office touchpoints during current pandemic period
- Safe, secure office environment adhering to both CDC and Ohio state guidelines for social distancing, mask adoption and mandatory hand washing to ensure a clean, hygienic workspace
- Monday to Friday work week
- Free covered parking
- Modern bistro/lunchroom with company provided beverages
- Contemporary work environment with open configuration, natural light and views of surrounding area
- Spacious, individual adjustable height desks allowing for sitting or standing
- Adjacent to Kenwood Towne Center
- Fitness, entertainment and shopping options on premise
Unlimited Systems is a drug-free and non-smoking work environment. We require a background check and initial/random drug screening for all members of our professional staff. To learn more about our company, services and products, visit www.unlimitedsystems.com.
$50-100k depending on experience